Friday, 19 September 2008

Last trainings in chinese soil...

The marathon went as previewed. I ran the first half marathon to the times/km that our coach told us. The humidity and heat were too much and some athletes had to give up. I ran the half marathon at an easy pace. There was a crowd all over the 42k. I was delighted with that athmosphere: bands, people screaming, choirs of children... After the marathon I kept training hard. Yesterday we did a 1h training in a 1km tartan running path. The first 30min were at 3min50/km and the second 30min varied from 3min20/km to 3min05/km. It was though!Today is my last day at China. The experience was unforgettable, but I already miss the portuguese clima after 3 whole weeks in China.

1 comment:

yevgeny said...

Fantástico... um dia, sem dúvida, quero conhecer esse país!

Parabéns pelo blog, muito bom...