Sunday, 21 December 2008

Christmas trainings...


We've been training well lately. After the last 10k race I didn't rest. I was able to do a new PB average at the Tuesdays windy 14x400/I:1' - a 68''average. Thursday I was too tired and ran the 5k course with my teammates. Saturday a 3x7' fartleck with a friend of mine, Nelson Silva, a Duathlon athlete, in my Hometown. Today a 18,5k easy run at 4'40''/km. After Christmas we'll have a nice training camp from 26th to 30th in S.Pedro de Moel with one of the bests world O'expert, Radek Novotny who will teach us everything he knows. In the middle I'll have to study hard to the next exam season that will start in February, we'll see....

After all, I wish all my friends and readers an Holy Christmas and a Happy New Year... I'll post the training camp news and maps as soon as I can.

I leave you with the fantastic "Year in pictures" by NBC (SPORTS and NEWS) that is worth seen and an amazing Christmas movie card.

No comments: