Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Weeks at Home...

Last weeks I was (finally) at Home with my parents. No school, no study, no worries, just relax. I need some weeks like these a year in order to get the needed balance.

I've discovered that I have many good maps around, in a 30min drive range...

I've enjoyed by MTB bike (a lot!) in my hometown terrains with an (almost) everyday 25K course with some climbing... combined with an afternoon 1h run.

and I've been with my longtime friends...

Good times are ending. The 1st athletics race of the season will be on the 25th Oct, the Nike race against Tajo river where 10.000 athletes are expected. I've only done 2 specific trains this pre-season apart from jogging. I'm curious about my shape at the moment (I hope I'll do better than last year's 33'24). School is starting again next week. The turbulence is coming, and I'm already missing it!

No comments: