Sunday, 3 July 2011

15'17 at 5k

Nice race yesterday in Lisbon. It was too windy with none of the sprint races approved because of a 3.5m/s wind. I wanted to go below 15' and I started well with 1k 2'58; 2k 5'56; 3k 8'55. After it, I was alone and didn't even notice how much I slowed down in the last 2k. I kind of liked it and didn't suffer much in the first 3k ending in 3rd. I really have to repeat it this season and now I'm sure that it's an achievable goal. My passion for the track is growing from day to day..

3 comments:

norman said...

Well Done Miguel very good time now run that fast with a map

Antoñiko said...

Really fast runner... hope to run sometime against u on track! ;) soon u'll be under 15 xP

Miguel Reis e Silva said...

Thanks, Antoñiko... I've heard about you here in Portugal.. It seems that you're freaking fast! See you soon, in the forest...