- China Orienteering Championships - Park World Tour 2012:
- 9th, Sprint distance WRE (Washeng)
- World Orienteering Championships - Switzerland - 2012:
- 16Q Sprint
- 19Q Long
- 21Q Middle
- European Orienteering Championships - Sweden - 2012:
- 6th Sprint FinalB
- Jukola (Finland) by Hadeland O-Lag and Tiomila (Sweden) by Lillomarka OL 2012.
- World Orienteering Championships - France - 2011:
- 39F Sprint
- National Middle Distance Champion 2011
- National Universitary Champion 2011
- National Sprint Vice-champion 2011
- Winner of the Portuguese Ranking 2010
- Iberian Sprint Champion 2010
- National Sprint Champion - Individual and Team 2010
- European Orienteering Championships - Bulgaria - 2010
- National Middle Distance Champion 2009
- National Sprint Champion 2009
- World Universitary Orienteering Championships - Estonia - 2008
- Junior World Orienteering Championship - Lithuania - 2006
- Iberian Sprint Vice-champion - Seville 2005
- European Youth Orienteering Championships - Czech Republic - 2004
- National Short Distance Champion, 2004
- National Ultra-Long Distance Champion, 2004
- National Sprint Champion, 2004
- National Ranking Winner, 2004
- Winner of the International Orienteering Meeting of Portugal (POM), 2004
Winner Travessa La Massana - Andorra 2012
Winner II Trilhos dos Templários 2012
Winner 3rd stage Axtrail-Lousã (30km, 1900m+) 2012.
2nd Trilhos Almourol 2012
- PB 5k - 15'17 - 2011 (track)
- PB 10k - 31'40 - 2009 (road race)
- Comforlimpa team, 2013
- Maratona Clube de Portugal team, 2012.
- Sport Lisboa e Benfica team, 2010, 2011.
- Regional Cross-country Vice-Champion, 2009
- Reginal Road Race Champion, 2009
- Guide of a Marathon blind athlete in the 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games
School Sport Orienteering
- World School Sport O'Meeting 2002 of the ISF in Portugal: 3rd in Long Distance and 3rd best team.
- World School Sport O'Meeting 2004 of the ISF in Worriken / Butgenbach: 14th in Short distance
- National Orienteering School Sport individual Champion 2002, 2004
- National Orienteering School Sport team Champion, 2002, 2004
- Regional Orienteering School Sport individual Champion 2002, 2003, 2004
- Regional Orienteering School Sport team Champion 2002, 2003, 2004
- District Orienteering School Sport individual Champion 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- District Orienteering School Sport team Champion 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- General practice year at Prof. Doutor Fonseca Hospital, 2012.
- MD at Lisbon's Medical Faculty, 2012.
- Masther's degree by the Preventive Medicine Institute of the Lisbon's Medical Faculty with the systematic review "The effect of an exercise program in overweight and obese individuals" with an "outstanding knowledge in the area" note. (Oriented by Prof. Pereira Miguel), 2011.
- Pediatrics and Surgery rotations at Vienna's General Hospital (Austria) 2010
- Pedagogic initiation courses in Anatomy and Neuroanatomy - 2006, 2007.
- Admission in the course of medicine in the Faculty of Medicine at Lisbon's University 2005
- Final average high-school mark of 19/20
Short courses in:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Palliative Care
- ECG I and II.
- Smoking cessation
- Environmental Health I and II
- Medical Antrophology
GSSI certificates in:
- Hyponatremia in athletes
- The juvenile obesity epidemic
- "Prevention and control of Diabetes Mellitus II" course by the Portuguese Diabetics Association 2011.
- Iberian Chapter of the World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (A4M Iberia) 2010
- V International congress in Sport Medicine 2010
- I Sport Medicine Conference of the Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- IX National Congress of Sport Medicine (2008)
- First Certificate in English diploma by the Cambridge University, 2002
- Tribute by Câmara Municipal de Alenquer in the "Champions Gala 2008", as a paralympic guide.
- Tribute by the athletics clube "Camarnal" by guiding its athlete in the Beijing Paralympic games 2008.
- Prize "The student" of 2003/2004 of the Lisbon Education Region (DREL), delivered by the Minister of Education in the School Sport Gala, 2004
- Official statement by DREL (Regional Direction of Education of Lisbon) by the "excellent work in School Sports, which made you win the national award at the School Sport Gala"
- Certificate of School excelence at secondary school 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Certificate of Sport excelence at secondary school 2002, 2004
- Official statement by the School-ES / 3 Maria Lamas by the prize "The Student" and the "excellent performance in school and sports".